Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

lquadland10 (< 20)

Such a beautiful day.

Recs

29

May 18, 2011 – Comments (5) | RELATED TICKERS: AG , CORN , USO

When the world wobbles climate changes. Drought in Russia and Texas. Record rain in Mid East. Go long Grains.

Fires in Canada wipe out whole Towns. Buy most everything that will be needed to rebuild the Towns that need to rebuild after Fire and Flood and Tornadoes.

Short Insurance Co. 

New frount runners from whereaminow. Romney VS Obama. Oh yes same CFR members just slightly different from CFR Mc Cain and Obama. Well they do quit until after office. 

Issa: Obama Drafts Executive Order to Bypass Congress, Exempts Unions

by Rick Amato

http://biggovernment.com/ramato/2011/05/16/issa-obama-drafts-executive-order-to-bypass-congress-exempts-unions/

Obama Admin Quietly Ends Immigrant Registration Program That Targeted Men From Muslim Countries…

You know, because the threat of jihadist terrorism has suddenly disappeared.

 http://weaselzippers.us/2011/05/16/obama-admin-quietly-ends-immigrant-registration-program-that-targeted-men-from-muslim-countries/

The Department of Homeland Security quietly ended the program through a notice buried on its Web site on April 28.

Now just to keep your kids safe. Why not invest in a Co. that makes Facial Recognition machines.

Keeping an Eye on School Security: The Iris Recognition Project in New Jersey Schools

http://www.nij.gov/journals/254/iris_recognition.html

 

One way involves a security system that links eye-scanning cameras with computers to identify people who have been preauthorized to enter the schools and then, once their identity is confirmed, lets them in by unlocking the door. The system has been adopted by three Plumsted Township schools in New Egypt, New Jersey, under a $293,000 science and technology grant from the National Institute of Justice. More recently, NIJ awarded a second grant to install a similar eye-scanning system in another, more demographically diverse New Jersey school.

Yep now that is what I am talking about. Just give up the rights of your child. What will it matter in 20 years from now when the gov. can go into your child's school record without a warrant because it is just a school record and get all that information. Thank you so much you National Institute of Justice but it should be no thank you. IMO Yep. Wonderful day. Off to work. 

 

 

 

 

5 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 18, 2011 at 10:45 AM, mtf00l (46.49) wrote:

Wow!  Reading the first link and comments...

I can only say that this has been going on for a long time.  It didn't start with Obama and it won't end with him.  It's not a left/right thing.  It's an unchecked power thing.

Report this comment
#2) On May 18, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Turfscape (40.35) wrote:

lquadland10 wrote:
"You know, because the threat of jihadist terrorism has suddenly disappeared."

Yeah...or because this is America and we don't go forcing people to wear yellow stars to identify themselves as a certain race and religion.

Or because it was a completely useless program that did absolutely nothing to deter or stop any terrorist activities in any way shape or form.

Or maybe because the last thing we need is another stupid program taking government funds in order to make hyper-partisan xenophobes feel like "we" are beating "them" in this "my god can beat up your god" competition.

Report this comment
#3) On May 20, 2011 at 2:19 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

dear mtf001 yes you are right It's an unchecked power thing.

Mr. Turfscape you are wrong. I did not write it. If you read it you will find that Weasel Zippers posted that and I left the link where it was said. It was a copy of the title. Here is the rest.

(DFP) — The U.S. government has ended a controversial counterterrorism program created in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that required men living in the U.S. who came from mostly Muslim countries to register with federal authorities.

Called NSEERS — National Security Entry-Exit Registration System — the program required registration, interviews and fingerprinting of male visitors 16 and older from Muslim nations as well as North Korea.

The program targeted men entering the country as well as more than 80,000 men already in the U.S., about 1,000 of them from metro Detroit. Nearly 13,800 residents were further investigated, and 2,870 were later deported.

The Department of Homeland Security quietly ended the program through a notice buried on its Web site on April 28.

If you linked in to the link they had there if was from http://www.freep.com/article/20110516/NEWS05/105160341/Homeland-Security-ends-immigrant-registration-targeted-men-from-Muslim-countries?odyssey=mod|lateststories

I love the reference to Dr Seuss Sneetches. As for what I do believe is that we need to end HOMELAND security and USA PATRIOT act. It just takes away more of our rights.Agency's hardly work well together.  Hey look at TSA alone. Here is a link on the pros and cons.http://www.lifescript.com/Soul/Self/Growth/USA_Patriot_Act_Pros_And_Cons.aspx?gclid=CIu2gbaQ96gCFYjt7QodyS3KTw&trans=1&du=1&ef_id=DepN1q5owhgAAMku:20110520180944:s

Actually the film has some good business tips. Pit 2 sides against each other and make money. Eventually we will learn to get along if we don't let the Military Industrial Complex keep us fighting and our CFR   FOX and CNN trying to keep us divided as well.

Report this comment
#4) On May 20, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Turfscape (40.35) wrote:

lquadland10 wrote:
"Mr. Turfscape you are wrong. I did not write it."

Let me apologize for the insinuation that the idea was yours. I start my posts by quoting the post to which I am responding to make it easier for folks to follow along. By starting out "lquadland10 wrote", my intention is solely to let readers know what post I'm responding to (whether or not the content may be copy and pasted from somewhere else).

But, my response was indeed directed toward the idea...not you specifically.

"I love the reference to Dr Seuss Sneetches."

It's actually a reference to the policies of 1930s Germany, in which Jewish people were forced to identify themselves by wearing yellow stars at all times in public to make it nice and easy for the fascists to know who they were supposed to hate.

Report this comment
#5) On May 23, 2011 at 7:26 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Dear Turf. Glad to get that mix up straightened out.

Boy can we say miss communication. That Dr. Seuss was genius. Reminds us that we are all the same. No I did not know they had to wear yellow stars. I will never look at the film the same way again. Once more I am forever changed.I will never be the same again. Thank You.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement