Ten Stocks No One Cares About
As I explained in the post below: We track everything here at the Fool, and I am a bigger data hound than most. So, I am always checking to see which of my articles generate the most interest from readers. This is usually based solely on the popularity of a given company during a given time period.
As such, this is a decent proxy for investor interest in a company. Conversely, if you are interested in companies that no one seems to care about at all, you are probably interested (as I am) in the least popular stocks as measured by article interest.
My Bottom 10, least popular stocks (by investor interest) from last month:
· Why the Street Should Love Comcast's Earnings
· Here's Why IESI-BFC Is Earning So Much for You
· Has Perry Ellis International Made You Any Real Money?
· Will ePlus Blow It Next Quarter?
· LIN TV Passes This Key Test
· Air Methods Passes This Key Test
· Will General Communication Earn or Burn?
· Cascade Passes This Key Test
· Are You Missing Something Easy at CoStar Group?
· Here's How Sykes Enterprises May Be Failing You