Ten Stocks No One Cares About
As I explained in the post below: We track everything here at the Fool, and I am a bigger data hound than most. So, I am always checking to see which of my articles generate the most interest from readers. This is usually based solely on the popularity of a given company during a given time period.
As such, this is a decent proxy for investor interest in a company. Conversely, if you are interested in companies that no one seems to care about at all, you are probably interested (as I am) in the least popular stocks as measured by article interest.
My Bottom 10, least popular stocks (by investor interest) from last month:
· Why Healthways' Earnings Aren't So Hot
· Here's the Problem With Universal Electronics
· Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Makita's Earnings
· Is Blue Nile Working Hard Enough for You?
· Are the Earnings at Wacoal Hiding Something?
· Here's How Moody's May Be Failing You
· Does TAM S.A. Measure Up?
· Check This to Find Out Whether Ness Technologies Is Going to Bomb
· Will Quality Distribution Blow It Next Quarter?
· Here's How MDC Partners May Be Failing You