Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (34.92)

The BEST comment about Alstry yet......

Recs

9

May 18, 2009 – Comments (7)

This was posted by h2ound in response to this blog on war:

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=195943&t=01002130057764754273#comments

alstry, i do find your posts incredibly pretentious, massively egotistical, and blatanly extreme and sensational, but they are also thought-provoking.  this one seems a little over the top though, even for you. i truly hope you are wrong.

That pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell.

As I told h2ound.....Alstrynomics is all about being right....not necessarily perfect and sometimes it is good to be wrong.

Few have been as right as Alstry.....few have scored as many CAPs points over the same period of time......and if he has made you think.....he has done his job........

as you guys have made Alstry a better CAPs player and furthered a central mission of Alstrynomics to help investors become better investors.

7 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM, DarthLordZ (< 20) wrote:

LMAO...

r u serious ??? come on

You remind me of a little rooster puffing his chest out... thinking that you are the most important little chicken in the world...

strutting and frutting your stuff... BFD about your caps score... whoa.... BFD....  look at SPec... look at Abit whatever i'm gonna call myself now a days... Look at every day and his award leading top 1 900 jackpot  top rated gain stock...

Caps scores mean very little.... big deal if your right or wrong, being right and not being able to capitalize on your hunch is just as bad as being wrong and making a ton of money nonetheless...

I'm having chicken for dinner.... yum yum...  come here little rooster.... come for dinner...

Its easy in caps to be right... but being right still can cost you

I'm surprised your not talking about that swine flu killing unhealthy people... oh wait that guy was gonna die anyways...

Okay I'm gonna stop picking on Alstry..

 

its just too easy...

 

Report this comment
#2) On May 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM, alstry (34.92) wrote:

Lordy..you are the greatest..... and the best reason why Alstry is so good....because you are so bad.....the only reason you say CAPs scoring doesn't matter is because you can't score.......

Here is a Davidolicious interview for you........unlike you, this is a guy who knows what he is talking about......please don't go away....you make me look soooooooo good.

Davidowitz: Lowe's profits shrink as DIYers think small

 

Report this comment
#3) On May 18, 2009 at 11:58 AM, DarthLordZ (< 20) wrote:

You don't remember me do you ???  Alstry good... please... oh Alstry please...  I was within the top 200 cap players approaching  the top 100 of  these so called great cap players... 

I was like you blogging my brains out..

While you were making BS easy picks... I was picking real world stocks and my accuracy was higher than yours.

Not simply cherry picking over and over again the same negative stocks while the market tanked... 

I have no desire to make anymore broken clock scores.. but if I wanted to I could... with my knowledge now I could easily and within a few weaks surpass your score... 

Your really not here to help anyone... so please... don't fake any tears...  Yes I know all about you...

Prepare dont fear...

:)

 

 

Report this comment
#4) On May 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM, alstry (34.92) wrote:

Alstrynomics is about being right....and that is a lot.

You:

Report this comment
#5) On May 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM, motleyanimal (87.23) wrote:

It's too early for this. Have a few more cocktails and start over in the afternoon.

Report this comment
#6) On May 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM, alstry (34.92) wrote:

I have to tell you motley....it can be tiring keeping this going...especially sober......

but few can score like Alstry.......even you.

Report this comment
#7) On May 18, 2009 at 12:28 PM, TeeJ911 (< 20) wrote:

It is really hard to extract any valuable information in posts from someone who speaks of themself in the 3rd person or an institute of one. 

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement