The Best Dividend Paying Restaurant Operator
The Highest Yielding Stocks From The Restaurants Industry Researched ByDividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Food store concepts are interesting growth opportunities. If they also pay good dividends, they should be a part of your portfolio. I analyzed the restaurants industry by the best yielding operator. Nearly 50 companies are listed of which 16 pay dividends. The average industry yield amounts to 2.4 percent; price to earnings ratio is 21.4.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
The Best Dividend Paying Restaurant Operator...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 22.34 and forward P/E ratio is 17.69. The dividend yield has a value of 1.89 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.62 and price to sales ratio 1.07. The operating margin amounts to 9.66 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
ARKR, BAGL, DRI, MCD, FRS, PFCB, BOBE, CEC, EAT, TXRH, CBRL, YUM, WEN, THI, ARCO, BNHN
· Services Stocks With Strongest Earnings Forecasts And Good Dividends
· 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know
· Dividend Stock Idea of the Day – Yum Brands (NYSE:YUM)
· Best Yielding Food Wholesale Stocks
· Dividend Stock Idea of the Day – Associated British Foods (LON:ABF)