THE BUBBLE LIST
By: Sebastian Toro
Maybe the QEeen Yellen doesnt see any bubbles, but actually we see a lot of bubbles!
1.Twitter (TWTR) at the range of 50 - 43 usd with a market cap of 24.5B to 27B
2. Facebook (FB) Price: 50 usd -- Market Cap: 124 B
3. Linkedin (LNKD) Price 225 usd -- Market Cap: 25.5 B
4.Yelp (YELP) Price 70 usd -- Market Cap: 4.6B
5.Netflix (NFLX) Price 345 usd -- Market Cap: 21B
6. 3D sys corp (DDD) Price 84.5 usd -- Market Cap: 8.7 usd
7. Pandora (P) Price 30.2 usd -- Market Cap: 5.3B
Not as big as the previous but still very overpriced:
7. Celgene (CELG) Price 155 usd -- Market Cap: 64B
8. Gilead (GILD) Price 70 usd -- Market Cap: 107B
9. Amazon (AMZN) Price 370 usd -- Market Cap: 169B
10. Chipotle (CMG) Price 540 usd -- Market Cap: 17B
We comented the TSLA bubble since 166 usd.... today is at 127 usd... still has room to go down to 100s - 90s: http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/another-bubble-history-you/867044
Nobody now for sure when this bubble will pop... but, is impresive how people make the same mistakes over and over and over and now we have a lot of bubbles or tulipmania in the stock market.
"There is nothing new on Wall Street or in stock speculation. What has happened in the past will happen again, and again, and again. This is because human nature does not change, and it is human emotion, solidly build into human nature, that always gets in the way of human intelligence. Of this I am sure"