The Digital Age Will Be Very Positive
1. We will move into much greener nuclear driven power and away from highly polluting carbon fuels. Buffett recently signed a deal with Russia and Gates with Japan to get the ball rolling in a big way. Power will be very cheap and available to all in unlimited quanities.
2. Information and knowledge will be the drivers of innovation and the internet will be the conduit to spread it around the world breaking down barriers and divisions among people.
3. Food will be able to be produced much more efficiently and cheaper as new areas begin to be cultivated...especially in relative untapped Africa.
4. The need for man's labor will decrease as many functions currently done by humans will be computerized or machine driven.
5. All of humanity will have access to a high education as the more and more schools transfer online and worldwide.
6. The nature of money will change from that which one hoards to that which is used to advance productivity and production.
7. A healthy lifestyle will become central because the allocation of healthcare will be spread around the world.
8. People will become more community focused as the ability to consume and accumulate material goods will deminish in importance.
9. More and more businesses like www.udderdeals.com and internet retailers and distributors will replace carbon consuming brick and morter operations.
10. International conflict as we know it will come to an end after world barriers break down and a single order and single currency develops.