The Top Ten Questions Analysts Should Be Asking Geeknet (LNUX) CEO Kauffman at the Feb 11 Q4 Conference Call.
The Top Ten Questions Analysts Should Be Asking Geeknet (LNUX) Kauffman at the Feb 11 Q4 Conference Call
10. Why isn't this press release posted on the Geek.net website?
9. Why hasn't Geeknet made [any] announcements indicating any progress?
8. Why isn't Geeknet engaging Analyst and Investor Conferences as a minimum baseline shareholder value maximization strategy?
7. Kauffman is all about Advertising and Branding yet has not issued one press released during hisentire tenure at Geeknet supportive of maximizing Geeknet Brand Equity specifically and LNUX shareholdervalue, in general. This is very bizarre, counter-intuitive, and a substantive smoking gun. See LNUX Headlines History. Whyis Kauffman, with the Board of Directors support, running Geeknet as a privately-held company?
6. What is Geeknet Board Director ... Suzanne Present up to?
5. Why does Geeknet maintain the LNUX stock symbol when it gave away Linux.com and rebrandeditself as Geeknet? (Nasdaq:G33K) seems painfully obvious?
4. Why hasn't Geeknet IPO'd ThinkGeek?
3. In a move suggesting Geeknet is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, why was Jay Seirmarco rebranded from LNUX General Counsel to Chief Technology Officer?
2. Accordingly, why is Geeknet engaging in a blatant shareholder and shareholder value hostile campaign? Isthis symptomatic of a failed management and Board of Directors ? gross negligence ? consistent patterns of alleged violations of Section 406 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and SEC Rule 10b-5?
and the #1 question Analysts should be asking Geeknet (LNUX) CEO, Scott Kauffman...
1. What are your specific short, intermediate, and long-term plans to mitigate allegations that Geeknet is the poster child for the last decade as "The face of sustained shareholder value destruction" ?