The Two Geeknet (GKNT) Director Resignations Announced August 11th triggering Nasdaq Delisting Notice. What did Bowman, Sileck and Langone Allegedly Know and When Did They Know it?
Issues Of Fact:
1. (August 11, 2010) Abruptly Resign.
2. (August 07, 2010) Kenneth Langone Takes Over as CEO, Chairman, and President.
3. (July 21, 2010) Geeknet (LNUX) Hedge Fund 13D Controlling Director (and Langone 'partner') Suzanne Present Abruptly Resigns, Replaced by 13D Hedge Fund Partner.
4. (February 21, 2010) Is a former Director, a former COO, and former majority shareholder of World Wrestling Entertainment about to throw a triangle choke hold on Geeknet (LNUX)?
5. (August 23, 2009) Follow the Money, Sileck, Invemed (Langone), and WWE.
Q: What happened to SIleck and Bowman? Was this allegedly planned with surgical precision including Langone's purchases August 11th and 12th as proximate cause of said resignations/August stock plunge*/delisting notice? Nothing? Cooincidence?
* Opened $1.16 August 11th.