Things you might be saying come 2009
Here are some things I think investors might be saying to themselves in 2009:
1) I KNEW 2008 was an election year, I just forgot!
2) Why didn't I buy all those oil & gas companies when their P/E's were single-digits!!
3) Why didn't I see the same supply & demand issues with Gold, after seeing it with Oil & Gas and then with Coal?
4) You mean OPEC DOESN'T have millions of barrels per day of excess capacity?
5) Why didn't I see the potential impact of all the short-selling ETFs?
6) I thought Obama said he would CUT my taxes!! Why the huge INCREASE? Is that the "change we can believe in?!?"
7) Why are things so chaotic in Iraq and Afhganistan, I mean, the U.S. troops all pulled out, shouldn't that create peace?
8) You mean I could have bought GE with a P/E of 11? How is that even possible?!?
9) Whip Inflation NOW!!
10) How in the world did all those home-builders survive? You mean people are STILL buying houses?!?