This amazing market!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm humbled by this market.
Just about every day the market moves in the opposite direction of what I think it will.
The market hasn't behaved on fundamentals for months.
Lately I've been playing a sideways market and that seems to work best at the moment.
I know a few things...
1) We haven't possibly hit bottom, but the government is making it a mission to make sure that we don't.
2) In recovery, inflation is inevitable and hyper-inflation is probable.
3) The financials are way too overvalued, but the government has officially scared me out of the sector. They have more borrowed money than I have patience.
4) No matter how things turn out, I know that they won't turn out well.
5) All this pumping of money is gonna lead to the same thing happening again in less than a decade.
I really hope that I'm wrong, but I don't see how. Can anybody boost my spirits, by showing me a time where government manipulation of the economy worked out well in the long run?