[UPDATE1] The Top Ten Questions Analysts Should Be Asking Geeknet (LNUX) CEO Kauffman at the Feb 11 Q4 Conference Call.
10. Why isn't this press release posted on the Geek.net website?
9. Why hasn't Geeknet made [any] announcements indicating any progress?
8. Why isn't Geeknet engaging Analyst and Investor Conferences as a minimum baseline shareholder value maximization strategy?
7. Kauffman is all about Advertising and Branding yet has not issued one press released during hisentire tenure at Geeknet supportive of maximizing Geeknet Brand Equity specifically and LNUX shareholdervalue, in general. This is very bizarre, counter-intuitive, and a substantive smoking gun. See LNUX Headlines History. Whyis Kauffman, with the Board of Directors support, running Geeknet as a privately-held company?
6. What is Geeknet Board Director ... Suzanne Present up to?
5. Why does Geeknet maintain the LNUX stock symbol when it gave away Linux.com and rebrandeditself as Geeknet? (Nasdaq:G33K) seems painfully obvious?
4. Why hasn't Geeknet IPO'd ThinkGeek?
3. In a move suggesting Geeknet is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, why was Jay Seirmarcorebranded from LNUX General Counsel to Chief Technology Officer?
2. Accordingly, why is Geeknet engaging in a blatant shareholder and shareholder value hostile campaign? Isthis symptomatic of a failed management and Board of Directors ? gross negligence ? consistent patterns of alleged violations of Section 406 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and SEC Rule 10b-5?
and the #1 question Analysts should be asking Geeknet (LNUX) CEO, Scott Kauffman...
1. What are your specific short, intermediate, and long-term plans to mitigate allegations that Geeknet is the poster child for the last decade as "The face of sustained shareholder value destruction" ?
(September 25, 2008) Breaking News...13D Shareholder Appointed to Board [but] SourceForge (LNUX) Fails to Disclose this Fact
(December 24, 2009) Geeknet (LNUX) In Perspective: Is Geeknet nothing more than a Refuge for the Unemployable? Shareholder Value Hostile and Challenged Company Continues to Close Below Liquidation Value.
(November 21, 2009) Geeknet (LNUX) - What did Tesla's Jonathan Sobel Know and When Did he Know it? Should Tesla's Imminent IPO be Accordingly Delayed Pending FINRA/SEC investigation?
(October 28, 2009) SourceForge (LNUX) Website Promoting Jon Sobel as Current Group President Media as Shares Continue to Slide below 50-100-200 MA
(August 23, 2009) Follow the Money:Gladwyne/Sams (Present/Sileck) SourceForge (LNUX) Control Exceeds 22%* (shares) 28% (Board)
(August 1, 2009) Scott Kauffman "SourceForge's (LNUX) Three Guiding Principles: Speak Openly, Take Risks, and Don't Look Back" #4 - Don't Provide Guidance
(July 15, 2009) SEC RULE 10b5-1, SourceForge (LNUX)'s Morris (CFO)s July 1 SELL, and [delayed?] Q2 Ending June 30 Announcement
(July 10, 2009) SourceForge (LNUX) CFO Continues Dumping Position, Group Media President Joins on Eve of Announcing Q2 CC
(May 15, 2008) CBS Eyes C|NET for $1.8B, LNUX In Its Sites?
(November 23, 2008) Are There Two [CBS] Trojan Horses Inside SourceForge (NASDAQ:LNUX)?
(July 23, 2008) Is SourceForge (NASDAQ:LNUX) About to be Taken Private?