[Update2] (Breaking...August 20) Four Directors Added to Board... (Aug 13) The Two Geeknet (GKNT) Director Resignations Announced August 11th triggering Nasdaq Delisting Notice. What did Suzanne Present, Michael Solomon...Allegedly Know and When Did They K
Four Directors added to GKNT Board:Matt Carey, Peter Georgescu, Frank Riddick, Derek Smith. SEC Form 8-K Filed August 20, 2010.
1. (August 13, 2010) Kenneth Langone Acquires 339,009 Shares of Geeknet (GKNT) on the Open Market August 11th. Shares up 10.94% on 5x ADV closing at Day High of $1.42.
2. (August 11, 2010) Abruptly Resign
3. (August 07, 2010) Kenneth Langone Takes Over as CEO, Chairman, and President.
4. (July 21, 2010) Geeknet (LNUX) Hedge Fund 13D Controlling Director (and Langone 'partner') Suzanne Present Abruptly Resigns, Replaced by 13D Hedge Fund Partner.
5. (August 23, 2009) Follow the Money, SIleck, Invemed (Langone), and WWE.
6. (February 21, 2010) Is a former Director, a former COO, and former majority shareholder of World Wrestling Entertainment about to throw a triangle choke hold on Geeknet (LNUX)
Q: What happened to Sileck and Bowman? Was this allegedly planned with surgical precision including Langone's purchases August 10th and 11th as alleged proximate cause of said resignations/August stock plunge*/delisting notice? Is everything now occurring all part of a plan laid out long ago including the Sileck, Bowman resignations?
* Opened $1.16 August 11th.