[Update2] Geeknet Media Division Amber Alert. GKNT President, CEO Media and GKNT Director (SVP SAY Media) [Abruptly] Announce Resignations
[Update2] Geeknet Media Division Amber Alert (4,5,6,7) GKNT President, CEO Media and GKNT Director (SVP SAY Media) [Abruptly] Announce Resignations
Scott Collison (2.), President and CEO, Geeknet Media (3.) (Sourceforge, Slashdot, Freshmeat, Feedery.com) tweeted (1.) his second (8.) resignation today .
Contemporaneous with Scott's formal disclosure (SEC Form 8-K), Andrew Anker (@aa) Director (and SVP SAY Media, SIX APART) today also formally disclosed (March 21st) "...his intention not to stand for re-election at the Company’s 2011 Annual Meeting of Stockholders...". Coincidence? Signal?
1. March 21, 2011)@scollison Scott Collison
I resigned from GKNT this morning. I wish all my colleagues there the best for a prosperous future.
6 hours ago via Twitter for Mac© 2011 Twitter
2. January 16, 2011) "Gee Whiz Beav, I'm feeling really swell about 2011". "That's great Wally, here's a $2 million bonus!". GKNT Shares Tumble as Non-insider Shareholders Have Many Questions.
3. (February 19, 2011) Geeknet (GKNT) Q4 Ending December 31, 2010. ThinkGeek Blows Away Expectations. ThinkGeek and Media, Now Two Separate Companies, Pending Spinoff of Media Division?
4. (October 16, 2010 ) [Update2] Geeknet (GKNT) Announces Sale of Ohloh.net to Black Duck Software. What's Next for SourceForge.net and Slashdot.org?
5. (October 03, 2010) What is Going Down @Geeknet (GKNT)? Imminent SourceForge.net Divestiture? Github Acquisition? Who is Geeknet's Mark Zuckerberg?
6. (September 04, 2010) Geeknet (GKNT) Non-insider shareholder AMBER Alert.
7. (September 04, 2010) [Update3] Is the End (Private/Acquisition) of Geeknet (GKNT) Imminent? What is Langone's Endgame? Kenneth Langone Delivers on Promise* of Geeknet (GKNT) SourceForge Layoffs...R&D Spending Down 36.8%.
8. (June 16, 2010) Breaking News...Geeknet (LNUX) Chief Product Officer and Head of Corporate Development Abruptly Leaves Geeknet.