Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

Varchild2008 (84.00)

Varchild puts a STOP GAP on the bull rally...euro 1.19



April 27, 2010 – Comments (5)

hmm....scary stuff... I don't want to believe this is just a minor nosedive in the stock market and everything will be better tomorrow like I have with all previous declines..

My inclination is to believe right now that we may be slipping into a "Double Dip Recession" starting NOW!   That's what I believe after reading articles and articles on the situation.

But I am not going to write up a PANIC PANIC PANIC BLOOD IN THE STREETS article to add to perhaps anyone else trying to cause panic...

Here's what I think we should be focused on....

If the situation is getting worse..... EURO/Dollar    DOWN DOWN DOWN

Situation getting better.......  EURO/DOLLAR   UP UP UP

So.. why bother focusing on a gazzillion articles and pieces of data trying to frantically decide if you should get out of the market when THIS happens or THAT happens?

I think the good ole...currency... is the key...   And the only thing you should focus on.  Focus on 1 thing.. not a gazzilion.

If we see EURO/USD   1.18....    Varchild is seriously going in high gear preparation for a massive stock market meltdown that will be worse than the one in 2008.

Show me EURO/USD  1.18  and I'll show you DOW 5,000...

5 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On April 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Varchild2008 (84.00) wrote:


I know this stinks...  but I'm not really saying here to wait for EURO/USD 1.18 to happen and then GET OUT of the market...

I am saying that as soon as that looks very likely.... THEN GET OUT... waiting for 1.18 EURO/USD means that you rode the market down to DOW 5,000.

Of course all this is just pure "I hope it doesn't happen" stuff...

And I am a moron... but I am someone that noticed how currency kinda sorta acts as a predictor of bad things to come.

Report this comment
#2) On April 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM, jason2713 (< 20) wrote:

Honestly I think you're right, and I sold almost everything today, except what 70% of my portfolio is in...that's gold.

And that did well.

And it will continue to do well.  ABX is my gold stock of choice.

Report this comment
#3) On April 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM, blue2fire (< 20) wrote:


Dow 5,000?

Report this comment
#4) On April 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM, outoffocus (22.86) wrote:

Sell in May and go away?

Report this comment
#5) On April 27, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Varchild2008 (84.00) wrote:

No.. Just sell if Euro currency is reduced to junk....

If that goes... then NBG goes....and so tons of stocks exposed to the EURO go.... a lot in this world will take a nose dive if the EURO currency falls a part.

I question the sanity of the investor community to think that we can merrily go along pricing up stocks in the U.S. market while the EUROZONE swallows up whole in spreading debt obligations and lowered credit ratings by the ratings agencies and a nosediving currency....

(F) FORD <----- ???   Say good riddance to its future if the EURO and EUROZONE fall a part.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners