Wall Street Cheat Codes: InvestorFAQs.com
Welcome to InvestorFAQs.com where you can search for all the walkthroughs, cheat codes, and explanations of how to earn all of the achievements.
So, without further delay here is your Wall Street FAQ from InvestorFAQs.com.
1) Press (ESC) button to activate Console Mode. Once in Console Mode type the following code:
"INVESTOR GOD." This activates Investor God Mode which will allow you to execute all of the cheat codes listed below:
2) Highlight your stock, hold shift button down, press the += sign: Your stock price advances up 1 tick mark each time!
3) Highlight your stock, hold shift button down, press the _- button to lower your stock price down 1 tick mark each time!
4) Before executing a buy of shares of a stock from your online broker, type UP DOWN UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B B A SELECT START to avoid the commission fee!
5) Select a stock with your mouse such as (GE) General Electric that is a stock not in your portfolio. Type "Let's Make a Deal" on your keyboard and instantly you'll get a GE representative calling you to give you a Warren Buffet style deal on shares of the company. This works for most companys outside the Automotive Sector.
6) Pick any share price you want to sell shares of any company, no matter how outrageously high that price is from it's current market price. Then press F13 about 666 times and after the 666th time a bell will toll and your shares are sold for that price!
Please let us know if you can't get any of the Wall Street Investor cheat codes to work.
Next week I'll go over how to earn those hard to get achievements.