What to do about vstov holdings
Hmmm...what are you guys going to do? I don't know at what point it lost that much %, I didn't see it on the charts. Once I can trade it, I think I might hold it until it gets added to an exchange, but I can't decide if I want to do that or just bail. Any insight from anybody who knows more about the company?