Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

lquadland10 (< 20)

Where am I wrong please tell me.

Recs

7

August 22, 2008 – Comments (9) | RELATED TICKERS: FXI , POT , USO

People are saving now so less spending here in the states. Europe is loosing buying power because of the power of the dollar is rising. Most of the people who propped up sales last year and during the Christmas season were from Europe. If they don't come from Europe where will they come from? Lower sales more layoffs tighten credit Fan and Fred banks had to buy back unusable (For Now) central bank loans so where is that money going to come from. The Rich are not buying homes because they say prices have not come down enough. They should so why are we not listening to them? Building in Manhattan are having trouble getting credit and the buildings might not get finished. Home sales in Manhattan some of them were from 3 years ago. Fan and Fred won't need more capital if the market doesn't get worse but it did. Members of Fan or Fred came out and said they had enough capital but then so did BS. Collages not accepting certain loans from loan companies because of high fees or non payment. Banks are rising yet what else is lurking on the balance sheets? Then there is the good old USA selling corn and wheat to IRAN. yep  We sure want to stop their nukes that they MIGHT GET. I still don't believe the translators the USA used. Buffet buying into American Express not Wells Fargo. The Treasury = IMF=World Bank or central bank (FED) taking charge of hedge funds that won't even let their wives or husbands know what they are holding.They now have control over Banks,Trading firms IE GS C and what not, Fan and Fred and now the hedge funds are next. Were are in a mess and each candidate are both CFR members. SO now the World Bank owns the USA and all the stats are out that there are just to many people in the world for resources so the power that be will start WW lll to cull the population. So the commodity prices will rise as well as well as defense stocks. Then commodity prices and oil will be needed to rebuild all that was torn down. I listen to Russia and China and both Countries say that we as Americans don't understand that their Democracy is not the same as ours and never will be. Yet we will push to a certain extent because that is what the powers that be want war not peace because more money is made that way and they gain more control and the population is culled. So now what will china do now that the Olympics are closing? They will build more because they are using us to surpass us as the world wide super power. Now the fun begins. As Americans we have been brought up in the last 20 years that everyone is nice and we want to all live together. As long as we are the ones. That is bush favorite saying. He wants to be the dictator. Russia and China don't like that and whichever candidate gets in if they get in and they follow the game plan of bush which they will then it will be war. When ever power and money get going then look out because it will be a roller coaster. The world is not nice and most of the world hates us right now. They trade with us but they don't like us. So given all of the above I think in the short run of 1 mo the market will rally until mid Sept and then reality will hit again and we will drop the gains and 20% more in losses.

9 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On August 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM, sarcaz (< 20) wrote:

Holy rant.  Thanks for the post, although it was painful to read.  You may want to use paragraphs to make it easier on your audience.  Just my 2c.

Report this comment
#2) On August 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM, RonChapmanJr (32.98) wrote:

i agree with sarcaz.  give your readers a chance to breathe.

Report this comment
#3) On August 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM, alstry (36.27) wrote:

That is a pretty good start.

Report this comment
#4) On August 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM, EMG114 (< 20) wrote:

 You said:

As Americans we have been brought up in the last 20 years that everyone is nice and we want to all live together. As long as we are the ones. That is bush favorite saying. He wants to be the dictator. Russia and China don't like that and whichever candidate gets in if they get in and they follow the game plan of bush which they will then it will be war. When ever power and money get going then look out because it will be a roller coaster. The world is not nice and most of the world hates us right now. They trade with us but they don't like us. So given all of the above I think in the short run of 1 mo the market will rally until mid Sept and then reality will hit again and we will drop the gains and 20% more in losses.

 

Although I don't personally agree with many of the President's policies, I don't agree with the dictator thing. Gime a break, that's what liberals anti-americans wants us to believe of our nation. They, many of them non-citizens, want to take advantage of our nation in every possible way and then spit on us back making us believe they want to be our friends but are anxious to see us fall. We americans may be a little arrogants sometimes, but at the end it just that we love our country and try as a whole to do our best and that's why we are the best nation. We need to protect our interest because of these things. People who don't see this and want to back-stab us are just jealous and jealousy can be dangerous...remeber that envy is a deadly sin, which means that from it, many negative things can spring from it. We need to be aware of the ones who envy us...and to protect the USA, it takes more than doing what Bush has done so far, especially now that we are facing difficult situations. I know that either one of the presidentia candidate is not going to follow Bush in every sense since both differ from him in many aspects. And besides, it's not about Bush in the future it's about the United States...

Report this comment
#5) On August 22, 2008 at 5:42 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Sorry about paragraphs but I am working on how to do them. I'm a talker not a typer.     EMG114Yes I know. But where in our constitution do we do a preemptive war? Korea, Viet Nam. Afghanistan,Iraq just to name a few. On the quote: (I don't agree with the dictator thing.) I heard him say only if he was the dictator but then his grand pappy aided Hitler through his bank to come to power. Used Jews in labor camps to make various products.Bush jr. was the one who was brought up on charges of insider trading by the SEC and as far as I know that is still open 20 to 30 years later.   His father and the S& L CHINA Clinton and not protecting us from china and then Nafta and Cafta. BUSH jr. Housing 2 wars not paid for yet. We are putting it on the credit card and you know what the rate is when you buy now and pay later.   When I traveled the news around the world is so much different than what you get here and the news I am talking about are the countries that are in support of us. I won't tell you what the others are saying.     Not because of what we have but because of what we are doing.     The past affects the future. Start from 1913 and the formation of the central bank to now. This was suppose to stop all of the recessions and depressions. It has not.  Yes it is about the future but Oboma is the one who made it possible to charge 29% intress and he said it was a mistake but he has not corrected the mistake among others. So the banking shinanagins will continue. Mc Cain Bomb Iran. Oboma said he would go into Pakistan to get Ben Laudin. That really won't go over very well either.    We are at the top of this housing mess and I see us at the top of the 3rd inning.    I love this country very much what is left of it. Who owns us now? The world bank. Dubi,Saudi Arabia, Russia,China,England,Australia,Japan and others. We as a country are now 53 Trillion in Debt, does that not bother you?     As for jealousy the other countries don't see it that way they see it as being an invader,weather it is by business and the values they don't want or Military. It is not about the people of the world but leaders who are causing this mess. We stop Iraq but not Dafur. The government in Darfar have done far worse than Sadium Husein but we came up with lies to invade Iraq and not Darfar. What is the difference?  Oil. Money and Power to control the oil. Pure and simple.    The rest of the world can see what we do not want to see. If we really wanted to protect the USA we would not have formed homeland security. We would not have taken in Nazi gestapo and S.S. members into the CIA. Yet we protect our land so well. My friends in the North and South just walk across the boarder into Canada and Mexico because it is easier than traveling 25 miles to the boarder crossings. If they can do it then so can the ones who want to harm us. Oh yea and pilots have to go through TSA but non documented workers still can handle bags and food and what not and not go through TSA.  Oh yea we are so much safer.    It is about the future and we still have 5 years to go to get rid of the lier loans and sub prime. Oh no what now you say, they are now giving fixed loans out now that you can do intress only, partial payments and what not all rolled into one under the guise of fixed. Well we will just have to say instead of the top of the 3rd we are back to the top of the first inning.     I am not a liberal or a republican but a person who can look at both sides of the situation. It is not about bashing bush or the country it is about enforcing the law and not the rule of the jungle. We are using the rule of the jungle and not the rule of law. If we were using the law the boarder patrol agents wouldn't be in jail. You see when we use law as our guide the charges never would have been brought to court. A drug felon's word taken over law officials. It is just not right.Banks and lenders would not have been able to do what they are doing with housing much less to the American people. Having your rights taken away so that they can call you a terriost and not even have an attorney. Yes that has happened also and took 3 years for one person to work it out. That person said somethin that a power that be didn't like so just call a friend and have it taken care of.        Giving money to Mexico to fight drug cartels but not our own men and women on this side of the boarder. No Bush has not done well and nor did clinton or bush sr.     Are you prepared for a depression. A recession with hyper inflation? No it is not good out there and it is just hitting the general public like the first leg we have gone through with BS and indy mac.

Report this comment
#6) On August 22, 2008 at 5:42 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Sorry about paragraphs but I am working on how to do them. I'm a talker not a typer.     EMG114Yes I know. But where in our constitution do we do a preemptive war? Korea, Viet Nam. Afghanistan,Iraq just to name a few. On the quote: (I don't agree with the dictator thing.) I heard him say only if he was the dictator but then his grand pappy aided Hitler through his bank to come to power. Used Jews in labor camps to make various products.Bush jr. was the one who was brought up on charges of insider trading by the SEC and as far as I know that is still open 20 to 30 years later.   His father and the S& L CHINA Clinton and not protecting us from china and then Nafta and Cafta. BUSH jr. Housing 2 wars not paid for yet. We are putting it on the credit card and you know what the rate is when you buy now and pay later.   When I traveled the news around the world is so much different than what you get here and the news I am talking about are the countries that are in support of us. I won't tell you what the others are saying.     Not because of what we have but because of what we are doing.     The past affects the future. Start from 1913 and the formation of the central bank to now. This was suppose to stop all of the recessions and depressions. It has not.  Yes it is about the future but Oboma is the one who made it possible to charge 29% intress and he said it was a mistake but he has not corrected the mistake among others. So the banking shinanagins will continue. Mc Cain Bomb Iran. Oboma said he would go into Pakistan to get Ben Laudin. That really won't go over very well either.    We are at the top of this housing mess and I see us at the top of the 3rd inning.    I love this country very much what is left of it. Who owns us now? The world bank. Dubi,Saudi Arabia, Russia,China,England,Australia,Japan and others. We as a country are now 53 Trillion in Debt, does that not bother you?     As for jealousy the other countries don't see it that way they see it as being an invader,weather it is by business and the values they don't want or Military. It is not about the people of the world but leaders who are causing this mess. We stop Iraq but not Dafur. The government in Darfar have done far worse than Sadium Husein but we came up with lies to invade Iraq and not Darfar. What is the difference?  Oil. Money and Power to control the oil. Pure and simple.    The rest of the world can see what we do not want to see. If we really wanted to protect the USA we would not have formed homeland security. We would not have taken in Nazi gestapo and S.S. members into the CIA. Yet we protect our land so well. My friends in the North and South just walk across the boarder into Canada and Mexico because it is easier than traveling 25 miles to the boarder crossings. If they can do it then so can the ones who want to harm us. Oh yea and pilots have to go through TSA but non documented workers still can handle bags and food and what not and not go through TSA.  Oh yea we are so much safer.    It is about the future and we still have 5 years to go to get rid of the lier loans and sub prime. Oh no what now you say, they are now giving fixed loans out now that you can do intress only, partial payments and what not all rolled into one under the guise of fixed. Well we will just have to say instead of the top of the 3rd we are back to the top of the first inning.     I am not a liberal or a republican but a person who can look at both sides of the situation. It is not about bashing bush or the country it is about enforcing the law and not the rule of the jungle. We are using the rule of the jungle and not the rule of law. If we were using the law the boarder patrol agents wouldn't be in jail. You see when we use law as our guide the charges never would have been brought to court. A drug felon's word taken over law officials. It is just not right.Banks and lenders would not have been able to do what they are doing with housing much less to the American people. Having your rights taken away so that they can call you a terriost and not even have an attorney. Yes that has happened also and took 3 years for one person to work it out. That person said somethin that a power that be didn't like so just call a friend and have it taken care of.        Giving money to Mexico to fight drug cartels but not our own men and women on this side of the boarder. No Bush has not done well and nor did clinton or bush sr.     Are you prepared for a depression. A recession with hyper inflation? No it is not good out there and it is just hitting the general public like the first leg we have gone through with BS and indy mac.

Report this comment
#7) On August 22, 2008 at 6:35 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Sorry I hit the refresh and it doubled posted.

Report this comment
#8) On August 23, 2008 at 1:01 PM, LordZ wrote:

 lquadland10 that was really hard to read.

did it have a point ?

 

Report this comment
#9) On August 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

The fact that so much is wrong and most of the banks have not crashed.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement