Why it is MUCH better to be a BEAR than to be a BULL.
TEN reasons why it is better to be a bear than to be a bull:
10. When the weather is at its worse, bears can hibernate through it. Bulls have to stand in a cold field and snort steam.
9. A bear gets a nice mixed diet of berries, honey, camper food, salmon, and other variety. Bulls just get grass and hay.
8. When a bull isn’t needed by anyone he gets turned into steaks. Bears get hunted sometimes as well, but they have a lot of square miles to hide in.
7. Bears can break into a campsite or a camper’s pickup truck and get cookies and beer without getting into serious trouble. The ranger usually blames the camper for providing the temptation. If a bull breaks out of his pen too many times he gets sent to the slaughter house.
6. Bears are never required to go into an arena and get poked, taunted, heckled, and then slaughtered by a man, with a grandiose name of matador who has a big red cape and is dressed in ugly tights
5. No one tries to ride a bear while kicking spurs in his side. When the bull bucks the cowboy off the clowns distract him while the cowboy runs away.
4. Bears are never penned up together and then released and expected to run up narrow streets, past and over a bunch of drunken fools who think it’s macho to run from them.
3. If a bull is considered prime stock, he gets an electric shock to encourage him to make a donation of his DNA into a jar, where it is frozen and then injected into a cow by a vet, when it should be done by the bull personally. The bear gets to do the work himself.
2. If a bull gets too mean or isn’t needed for breeding he gets castrated. Ever see anyone try to castrate a bear?
1. And the best reason being a bear is better than being a bull. Bears are loved by everyone. Yes, you may see an occasional stuffed bull at a fair or in a store, but almost everyone has a stuffed bear. Besides being loved by everyone, they get/give BEAR HUGS! J
What??? Did you think this was going to be a blog on investing? I can’t tell you whether it is better to be a financial bull or a financial bear. It depends on your risk level and your views. Ask GV when the charts and his TA indicate to buy or sell, not me!! Oh, and watch out for those on the board who give you shallow advice, think too much of their score and who are BULL Headed! Clearly some of them don't get enough honey or enough hugs! J