Would somebody please write a post related to investing (a stock, an idustry, or stock market in general)...???
I do get it that people get really bored on a Sunday afternoon, but this is getting a little excessive, if you ask me.
Take a look at today's Most Recommened Posts list:
1. The Path of Free Markets (Socio-political; Controversial)
2. Declining Middle Class (Socio-economic; Depressing)
3. Japan: America's Lost Decade (Inflationary-Deflationary; Sleep-inducing)
4. Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling in Graduation Speech (Some gal graduated high school; Big F. Deal)
5. Would You Give Up Government Benefits (No-brainer; I wouldn't)
And here are the ones that are on the blog front page right now, which haven't made the Top 5 list yet, but I bet you will before midnight:
- What you Non Layer Sheep DON'T Understand
- Public Pension Underfunding Per Person
- It's Official... Should We Arrest Congress Just Like Madoff
- NYT with More Insanity. Embraces"New Normal"