XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE:XPO)

CAPS Rating: 4 out of 5

The Company and its subsidiaries provide transportation and logistics services in the United States and portions of Canada. It operates through two segments, Express-1 and Evansville.

XPO News and Commentary

Caps

How do you think XPO will perform against the market?

Add Stock to CAPS Watchlist

All Players

214 Outperform
9 Underperform
 

All-Star Players

42 Outperform
3 Underperform
 

Wall Street

6 Outperform
0 Underperform
 

Top XPO Bull/Bear Pitches

The best Bull and Bear pitches based on recency and number of recommendations.

nevercontent (86.20)
Submitted August 14, 2015

Just as with his last two companies, Brad Jacobs is pursuing the same successful strategy of rolling up a bunch of companies in a highly fragmented industry, building economies of scale, and uniting them with a comprehensive and proprietary IT… More

TMFSpiffyPop (99.76)
Submitted December 26, 2016

Ordered from Amazon well before Christmas. XPO Logistics is the shipper, and delivery day set for 12/22 -- I have a person set up to assemble gift on 12/23. The morning of 12/22 comes and we're in the delivery window. I get a call from XPO: They have… More

XPO VS S&P 500 (SPY)

Recent Community Commentary

Read the most recent pitches from players about XPO.

Recs

0
Member Avatar SpartanMAC (< 20) Submitted: 9/28/2017 6:58:50 AM : Outperform Start Price: $64.57 XPO Score: -0.37

Base Hit Investing Screen with EBITD/EV OF 11%.

Recs

0
Member Avatar NHWeston102 (64.46) Submitted: 7/11/2017 9:51:39 AM : Outperform Start Price: $63.48 XPO Score: -1.86

Now international - their working model has gone global!

Recs

0
Member Avatar jmayas (26.10) Submitted: 6/30/2017 10:15:36 AM : Outperform Start Price: $64.37 XPO Score: -3.39

Well positioned to participated in the logistics supporting growth in online sales and returns. With digital sales only at ~10% of total retail sales and penetration likely heading to a range of 20% to 30% over the next decade - or faster - demand for third-party logistics will only increase.

Leaderboard

Find the members with the highest scoring picks in XPO.

Score Leader

JIMBEV10

JIMBEV10 (63.59) Score: +3,491.03

The Score Leader is the player with the highest score across all their picks in XPO.

Top
Pick
Member Name Member
Rating
Start
Date
Call Time
Frame
Start
Price
Stock
Gain
Index
Gain
Score Commentary
JIMBEV10 63.59 9/28/2010 Outperform 5Y $1.77 +3,614.12% +123.09% +3,491.03 0 Comment
8dodger8 88.37 4/8/2011 Outperform 5Y $2.18 +2,915.60% +91.93% +2,823.67 0 Comment
UBSDonnelly2 93.08 2/23/2011 Outperform 5Y $2.18 +2,915.60% +93.68% +2,821.92 0 Comment
bachicha 92.89 4/8/2011 Outperform 5Y $2.19 +2,901.83% +92.31% +2,809.52 0 Comment
marketbeater80 69.45 3/1/2011 Outperform 5Y $2.28 +2,783.33% +92.58% +2,690.75 1 Comment
maniacdog10 54.72 12/27/2010 Outperform 5Y $2.30 +2,763.74% +103.97% +2,659.77 1 Comment
Highfly2085 51.92 10/11/2010 Outperform 3Y $2.30 +2,758.26% +118.62% +2,639.64 0 Comment
randomtask16 93.06 10/12/2010 Outperform 3Y $2.37 +2,673.84% +118.19% +2,555.65 1 Comment
jttaillon 66.56 10/28/2010 Outperform 5Y $2.52 +2,508.83% +116.14% +2,392.70 0 Comment
kprock47 57.95 6/16/2011 Outperform 5Y $2.60 +2,428.46% +100.65% +2,327.81 1 Comment

Wall Street

See what the Wall Street professionals think, according to their public statements and filings.

Player Name Player
Rating
Start
Date
Call Time
Frame
Start
Price
Stock
Gain
S&P
Gain
Score End Date Commentary
TrackJimCramer 84.96 7/20/2016 Outperform 3W $27.75 +136.90% +17.54% +119.36 0 Comment
TrackJimCramer 84.96 1/11/2016 Underperform 3W $22.58 +22.90% +13.00% -9.89 7/20/2016 @ $27.75 0 Comment
TrackJimCramer 84.96 5/5/2015 Outperform 3W $49.23 -54.13% -8.04% -46.10 1/11/2016 @ $22.58 0 Comment
TrackFBRCapitalM 90.14 10/14/2013 Outperform NS $20.88 +214.85% +50.80% +164.05 0 Comment
TrackStifel 94.77 10/10/2013 Outperform NS $21.00 +213.05% +52.53% +160.52 0 Comment
TrackRaymondJame 95.21 8/31/2012 Outperform NS $15.00 +338.27% +80.60% +257.67 0 Comment
TrackBBTCapMkts 88.13 4/5/2012 Outperform NS $17.29 +280.22% +83.08% +197.14 0 Comment
TrackDeutscheSec 90.19 4/2/2012 Outperform NS $17.26 +280.88% +79.57% +201.31 0 Comment

Featured Broker Partners