As long as Steve Baumer is still CEO and Windows 8 is the direction Microsoft wants to go, my price target for Microsoft if I was a professional stock analyst of which I am not so this is just my personal opinion would be a grand total of [more]
First it's Bloomberg....Then the IRS....leaking private information....Now in a strange turn of events, Apple computer company's secret details on their iRadio service has been leaked....And since WXYB and an S doesn't care about getting sued....here are those details!
1) Music stations will charge listeners .99 cents a song, commercial free.
2) You can apply your APPLE dividends for more listening minutes.
3) Will not be compatible with a Desktop PC running Windows 8.....but then without a start button, nothing is.
4) Will not be compatible with an Amazon Kindle Fire. iRadio software is in fact designed to overheat an Amazon Kindle Fire, effectively reducing it to ash.
-- It is rumored you can hear the CEO's name while this happening, "Tim Cook...Tim Cook....Tim Cook."
5) In the spirit of the iPad mini introducing smaller sized iPads, iRadio will introduce smaller sized disc jockeys. [more]
Sirius XM has just announced their new CEO and ticker symbol.
Sirius XM will now trade under ticker symbol (BABY) and Chief Executive Officer Justin Bieber will be at the helm.
Assisting Justin Bieber as Vice CEO will be disgraced former JC Penny CEO Ron Johnson.
Ron Johnson issued a statement stating, "It will be a pleasure learning from Justin Bieber how to attract a customer base since Justin has grown 37.5 million Twitter followers by using an electronic algorithym." [more]
Top 10 Reasons for Hysteria
5) Arby's cancelled their Mushroom and Swiss burger!
My favorite sandwich on planet earth goes *Poof* with no explanation in site. That just makes me Hysterical!!!!!!!!!
Give me back my BURGER!!!!
4) Wizards of the Coast is STILL not a public company. [more]