1. The S&P ends the year around 1400. I was wrong. [more]
1. Real Estate goes up in price by 5% or more.
2. S&P 500 ends 2013 above 1700.
3. The Federal government will spend more in 2013 than was spent in 2012.
4. Official Core CPI inflation will be less than 4%
This blog post is a critique of Peter Orszag’s column. [more]
In the USA a growing number of local real estate markets are showing year over year price increases. While volatility can be expected, it appears likely that we will see consistant yoy price increases for the US market as a whole this winter. Furthermore, it is probable that we are at the begining of a new bull market in real estate that will last 4+ years.
What do y'all think?
I have some early reports from friends in the IT industry who are indicating that Windows 8 will be a failure for the desktop and laptop markets. These same friends correctly predicted that Windows ME would be a collossal failure, and that Windows Vista would be a big failure. [more]